Cars Time Forgot Location BULLETIN
Cars Time Forgot Car Show
When: Jul 14, 2019
From: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
This year marks the 16th Annual “Cars Time Forgot” car show. Lake Lawn Resort is pleased to partner with and provide the Delavan-Delavan Lake Area Chamber of Commerce a fantastic venue for this car show. Recent years have continued to expand to record numbers of over 1,300 specialty show cars. This year we are expecting to grow this success.
The car show, on Sunday, July 14th, will be held at the Lake Lawn Resort Airport, located directly across the street from the resort. The runway will be closed to aircraft and open to an amazing gathering of show cars.The substantial amount of rainfall the area has had the past two months, coupled with the lack of sun and wind over the low land along the lakeshore, has resulted in extremely wet ground conditions. Therefore, to maintain the quality of the car show, the safety of the spectators, and to protect the show cars, all car show activities for Sunday, July 14th will be held at the airfield location.
As in past years, all spectators for this event will park at the Lake Lawn Resort Airport, entering from Mound Road at the north side of the airport runway. This year, spectator parking is complimentary. Show cars will be the only vehicles allowed to enter the airport from highway 50, directly across from the resort entrance.
All scheduled car show activities will continue as planned, including registration, at the airport. All car show vendors and resort concessions will be set-up and available at the airport as well. The only change is a shift in the show location. As always, the event will take place rain or shine.
On behalf of the “Cars Time Forgot” planning committee, we hope to see you and your family visiting us this year. Drive Safe!
Lake Lawn Resort
JOIN US FOR THE 16TH ANNUAL DELAVAN-DELAVAN LAKE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CARS TIME FORGOT CAR SHOW, LOCATED AT THE LAKE LAWN RESORT AIRPORT
- Over 1,200 show cars in one location
- Spectator parking at Lake Lawn Resort airstrip
- Over 70 awards presented at 2:30pm
- 16th Annual Cars Time Forgot T-shirts
- Saturday: Complimentary Road Tour to Winery and Backroad Gimmick Rally
- 50/50 Raffle – Cash and Prizes
- All pre-registered participants receive a Dash Plaque
- Goodie Bags to the first 250 to check in at Delavan Chamber tent
- Pre-registration by July 5th: $15. After July 5th: $20
- NO Pets and NO Grills
- RAIN OR SHINE
- Wounded Warrior Mustang and Owner Andrew Tully
- Meet WI Hot Rod Radio Personalities Capt’n Bob & Arlo
Sara Sekeres, Executive Director
Delavan - Delavan Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
52 E. Walworth Ave. Delavan, WI 53115 www.delavanwi.org